Saturday, August 15, 2020

It's A Date

Advice from a Mushroom
Be down-to-earth
Sprout new ideas
Keep a low profile
Know when to show up
Stay well-rounded
Start from the ground up
Be a fun-guy!




I met my new doctor and am happy with my choice. He checked me over then said I needed an orthopedic doctor and physical therapy for both my back and shoulder. Woo Hoo Here is the amazing part. I got calls and appointments less than an hour later.


I went to physical therapy yesterday and was given a "workout" program that is doable while on the road.

Monday I will have blood drawn and BP checked again. The high blood pressure is from pain. So blood pressure will go down.


Our date of departure will be in about a week.


My friend will be following me for a few days and we will part ways after Bisti Badlands. I will head East and she will head back to Tucson.


I do have a caretaker for my home.


All that is left is for me to make a list of items I need to pack in the van and to clean the van.

1 comment:

  1. Your advice from a mushroom is cute : D. I'm glad you have a good PT routine. I've done PT three times since 2014 for different injuries - torn meniscus, bursitis in my hip, herniated discs. I still do all the PT exercises from each one but mix them up each day. My knees operate at 100%. I don't have hip bursitis anymore even though it was so bad at one point I couldn't push the pedals down while driving : 0. And my back pain is getting better. I am a HUGE believer in PT. I also love the name of the exercises - dead bug, crab, triple clam. Something else that's also helping my back is trying to stand most of the day. So hop out of your van every now and then to bust a quick groove to help get the wrinkles out : D.

    ReplyDelete