Thursday, August 27, 2020

Twin Arrows Trading Post Arizona - Conclusion

"I think the American West really attracts me because it's romantic. The desert, the empty space, the drama." - Ang Lee


 I love exploring deserted towns, building, cemeteries…. To name a few. As much as graffiti is an eyesore it is also art. I love photographing all these. 

August 25th found me at Twin Arrows.

Twin Arrows Trading Post was established in the late 1940s. Two 25-foot giant arrows were placed on the property around that time. It was located on Route 66; Twin Arrows Trading Post began to fail with the construction of Interstate 40.












2 comments:

  1. WOW!

    I'm envious!! (I haven't stopped in a while)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures are incredible! My favorite is the jalapeño vampire gorilla with the Afro! I need to see this in person.

    ReplyDelete