Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Two Guns Arizona Part Three of Three

"My restless, roaming spirit would not allow 

me to remain at home very long." - Buffalo Bill

What remains of Two Guns are the ruins of the original stone houses, the Apache Death Cave, the ruins of the buildings built in the final attempt to revive the town and the Canyon Diablo Bridge which was added to the National Register of Historic Places on November 30, 1988.

Two Guns is now owned by Russell Crowe who purchased it as a possible location for a remake of Westworld.































2 comments:

  1. Interesting!

    What is on the back of Dennis' hand?

    Any idea what the words LET TIE (in the sunglasses to the left of Dennis) refer to?

    The "I'm not FAT! I'm POOFY! is great!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have no idea what let tie means. I need to take a closer look at the picture.

      Delete