Sunday, November 15, 2020

Same Spirit

 "We run with the same spirits each lifetime. These spirits are known as our soul mates." dj hinton

I have seen this quote a few times on Facebook. I respect his words and beliefs. They are similar to my own.
I believe we do run with the same spirits each lifetime and these spirits are our soul family. I have a hard time believing in "soul mates." I use to romanticize it and believed in it until I saw the darker side of it.
Being a participant in past life regression, I can honestly say we will reunite each lifetime with the people that are our soul family. We also will reunite with spirits that we have unresolved issues with that are not a part of our soul family but they are a part of our learning experience.
We are all constantly changing, learning and applying what we learn in every lifetime. This is includes healing our spirits and amending the hurt we inflict, intentional or not, on our soul family members or others.
That is why when someone "dies" I call it transitioning.
We are all blessed with gifts, blessed with insight, blessed because we are unique individuals, blessed because we are loved and appreciated. Everyday we learn something new, whether we know it or not. Occasionally we forget how blessed we are but when a new life enters this lifetime or a life departs, it brings us back to this reality - that we are blessed.



No comments:

Post a Comment