Friday, January 29, 2021

Arizona Dateland

once you have tasted the taste of sky, you will forever look up.  

Leonardo DaVinci

 I arrived at 11 a.m. and I am glad I did, by 3 it was full.   

In Tucson there has been sleet, rain, snow, hail...  cold windy days.  Before I left my residence I double checked the weather.  I don’t mind cold nights, warm days and the forecast was predicting exactly what I wanted.  I arrived at my campsite and started setting up camp.  When I was all done... I put on my hiking shoes and a few seconds later it just started pouring.  

We will be having a beautiful spring thanks to all this moisture we are receiving now.

Tomorrow hikes, books, campfire.

Right now I will feast on chicken wings, sip some beer and watch the clouds.






No comments:

Post a Comment