Monday, July 13, 2020

It Is Not Happening - Yet

Milarepa, a great Tibetan yogi and enlightened being, 
was asked about enlightenment. He said, 
“It is the space between thoughts.” 
The interlude of the breath is the way to discover this. 
Enlightenment is a particular neutrality that is lived within each moment.



Traveling at this time is not happening - but soon.  My back should be stronger by the end of the month.  This evening I sat on my pillow and meditated.... more important I got back up.  Exercise will keep the back limber and on the road to healing.

My back will be on the road....

I will not.  So not fair.

Meanwhile I will post pictures of random 2020 travel photos for entertainment and talk about my everyday life.  

It is going to get interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment