Wednesday, September 9, 2020

Grants New Mexico


“Take a detour.
Discover small towns
and friendly faces
that don't grow along the highway.”
― Khang Kijarro Nguyen



August 31, 2020 - I was traveling through Grants NM and stopped to visit a park in Grants New Mexico. 

Grants is a city in Cibola County, New Mexico, United States. It is located about 78 miles west of Albuquerque. The population was 9,182 at the 2010 Census. It is the county seat of Cibola County.

Random Photos - you would think after spending most of my life living by a lake I would not be fascinated by ducks....  I am.





Pretty Flowers...



My van wouldn't fit.


Statues



Ducks!!!!



 Couple of Geese having a conversation.



Whoops three duck wannabees.





1 comment:

  1. 10-foot diameter!

    What on (in) earth (pun intended) were they after?

    ReplyDelete