Tuesday, September 15, 2020

Update and YouTube

 Nana korobi, ya oki

 


Friday night, September 11, 2020,  I broke a back molar.   Since my uppers are like cornbread (dentist's comment not mine) I woke up Saturday morning, around 4 a.m. packed and left for home.  Fortunately the tooth fairy didn't have to leave $5,000 under my pillow.  Tomorrow will be my extraction and Saturday I will be leaving - if not sooner.  

Bad luck runs in threes and so my bad luck is over and nothing but clear skies ahead.  

Seriously the past three months have really sucked but between the "this sucks" are moments that have made me happy.  Great times with friends, meeting Michael and Andy, a horse named Syrup, Bisti, and a marvelous dream where I saw my sister again happy.  Lots of good times between "this sucks."  

My daughter, HJ, and I have been sharing music back and forth... As I looked back on the songs I sent her I realize how depressing some were.  So I got on Spotify and performed a search for "Positive Vibes."  I did not know there was a club song titled "Peanut Butter and Jelly."  And as corny and silly as the song is - it just made me start dancing in the kitchen again.  It has an Aqua vibe going on - remember "Barbie Girl?"  Yes, I am going to contaminate my blog with YouTube Videos.  Grab a partner - 

Galantis is a Swedish electronic dance music production, songwriting and DJ duo consisting of Christian Karlsson and Linus Eklöw. Karlsson is also known as Bloodshy as part of two other musical groups, a duo and a trio. Eklöw is known as Style of Eye. Genre: Electro House, Electropop


2 comments:

  1. I’m so glad you are seeing the positive in this tough time. That song will be stuck in my head for a very long time!��

    ReplyDelete