Wednesday, September 16, 2020

Third Molar Blues

“Some pains are physical, and some pains are mental,

but the one that's both is dental.”

― Ogden Nash




The whole extraction/root canal procedure only took two hours. She said she had dentist friends from here to Illinois and I can see anyone of them all I need to do is just to call her. I was given steroids, antibiotics and medicated mouthwash. The stitches are dissolvable . I feel pretty secure in leaving Friday but I am going to take it day by day.

 

Being a gift giving dentist - I was interested in what would be in my extraction gift bag.  The usual things - gauze, instructions, a syringe....  but at the bottom of the bag was the surprise.  It was a package of instant oatmeal.  Well I said screw that I bought some ice cream.  


So far So Good.

No comments:

Post a Comment